Bird Watching & Scenic Day Tours in Almería:
Sierra Alhamilla and Andarax badlands
If you like to know more about the area, we strongly advise you to visit the National Heritage guide of Almería website
Jesús Contreras, our guide in the Almeria Province is one of the authors, visit his blog click here
Price details Day - Tour:
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays, for other days please contact us.
From 08.30 am to Sunset, For nocturnal walks please contact us.
Standard Day Tour: 240 Euro (maximum 4 persons) SPECIAL OFFER PRICE!
Private tours: Exclusive private tours minimum price of 260 Euro per day by arrangement, attending to run distance.
Free collection from your accommodation near to Almeria City (10km radius), port or at our usual meeting point; transport; use of telescope; binoculars (up to 2); insurance; permits to restricted areas; photographic report; e.mail background post-service about any question or doubt around the trip.
Costs for lunch and drinks. Meal time stop over at a "local" Restaurant / Bar (spanish “tapas” & “raciones”) or self packed-lunch in the dunes area.
Minimum 1, maximum 4 fellow travellers. Larger groups or tailored tours by prior arrangement.
Private and exclusive tours by special arrangement only (see prices above).
Why choose a day trip with Spanish Nature?
- A highly personalised guided birding tour with a birding guide who enjoys the subject as much as you.
- Through experienced guide, go straight to where the birds are, no wasted time!
- Limited numbers of clients each day gives you the attention of the birding guide.
- Expert or beginners welcomed.
- Stopovers in any of the villages by majority consent!
- Extra time added where requested by the majority of those on tour.
Note: For other birding places or geographical field trips. We can also offer you trips & tours in Almeria deserts or up in the Nevada and Filabres mountains, so too the Almeria west wetlands; perhaps looking for vultures in Los Velez lands. Please contact us for further information.
Almería – Where the sun lives in winter – where people make you feel welcome