Thousands of people visit the Costa del Sol every year and many of them are really fond of nature and birdwatching. For them, experts or beginners, lonely explorers or families, the Malaga province offers, within less than an hour car drive, a great variety of environments, ranging from coastal wetlands to inland lakes, from craggy mountains to leafy Mediterranean forests, where great birding can be carried out. Most of our species will show for the enjoyment of the whole family while many of them will pass through the expert’s eyes for the very first time in life.
Price details Birding Day - Tour:
Every day, 7 days a week, all year round
From sunrise to sunset
Price 2014:Prices are depending on the destination for the day and our meeting place. See table below. All prices are in Euros.
|Guadalhorce & Rio Grande||180||190||210|
|El Torcal & Archidona||210||225||245|
|Fiente de Piedra & Campillos||215||230||250|
Free collection from your accomodation
Use of quality optical equipment
Costs for lunch and drinks. Meal time stop over at a "local" Restaurant or Pic-nic bag.
Why choose a birding day trip with Spanish Nature?
- A highly personalised guided birding day tour with a birding guide who enjoys the subject as much as you.
- Through experienced birding guide, go straight to where the birds are, no wasted time!
- Limited numbers of clients each day gives you the attention of the nature guide.
- Expert or beginners welcomed.
- Stopovers in any of the villages by majority consent!
- Extra time added where requested by the majority of those on tour.
Plus...we treat you as friends sharing a common interest.